Sunday, April 27, 2008

Away from work...

So I took a half-day to go in to see the ultrasound specialist with my wife. I didn't need to wonder how things went at work while I was gone, since the next day when I got back to work, I get this e-mail that goes as follows:

One day, Mr. Boss Man left the office early.
There was celebrating…



[um...that's my office cube you're messing around with...i'm glad that you feel that my desk serves as a great footrest. oh, and shooting rubber bands are dangerous, you can poke an eye out! this is duly noted for everyone's performance review next year...]

But soon it was back to business…



[i do appreciate the ability of focused concentration, even while wearing Karl Kramer's size 21 shoes and reading about Britney.]


Until other mayhem ensued…

[um...that mug was in my drawer when i left the office...]


[well, i guess kelly does have to listen to me blow my nose all the time...]



[don't even think about touching my whiteboard!]

Will he ever leave the office early again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - that is TOO funny!! Haha! Where's the respect?!